Several leading civil construction companies are currently looking to engage with experienced Civil Estimators. With a wide range of requirements across the civil sector I am keen to speak with any Estimator with experience in multiple projects including water infrastructure, road construction, concrete and steel structural work, drainage, bulk earthworks, excavation and early works site packages.
About the Role
- Compute cost factors
- Preparing tenders for new projects
- Preparing itemised lists for labour and material requirements
- Analysing completed projects
- Formulate and discuss estimates with designers, vendors, clients and other stakeholders
- Provide improvement recommendations and identify cost trends
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or relevant site based experience
- Background in estimating, procurement/contracts admin
- History of working with an established civil contractor delivering any water infrastructure, road construction, concrete and steel structural work, drainage, bulk earthworks, excavation or early works projects.
These roles could offer you an opportunity to join a dynamic local business striving to deliver good quality civil projects.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com