This Brisbane based civil contractor requires an experienced Estimator to join their busy Utilities Infrastructure team. They are currently working on some of the major pipeline, irrigation and water supply projects across QLD. The company is renowned as a specialist contractor in the delivery of major utility infrastructure developments.
About the Role
- Compute cost factors
- Preparing tenders for new projects
- Preparing itemised lists for labour and material requirements
- Analysing completed projects
- Formulate and discuss estimates with designers, vendors, clients and other stakeholders
- Provide improvement recommendations and identify cost trends
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or relevant site based experience
- Background in estimating, procurement/contracts admin
- History of working on water, irrigation and gas projects within the utilities infrastructure sector.
The role will offer you an opportunity diversity to expand your previous experience. This role may offer you the opportunity to gain a permanent role.
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com