Due to continued growth and company ambition, my client has a demand for a Civil Design Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will design, manage and assist the civil division across multiple projects whist maintaining a hands-on role throughout the life cycle of projects. You will coordinate and design and delivery of projects.
Our client has a requirement for an experienced Civil Engineer to join their thriving team. You will be involved in delivering a number of key projects. The projects you will be working on are predominantly across land/urban development and infrastructure.
You will need to have extensive experience of the local market with particular experience in; storm water drainage design analysis and modelling and report writing. Experience in property developments, land developments and infrastructure projects is essential
- A degree in Civil engineering
- 3 years + of experience as a Civil Engineer within an Australian consultancy environment
- Previous experience in flood studies, storm-water drainage design analysis and modelling is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
- Full working rights in Australia
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.