This leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently working on some of the largest railway projects in NSW. The business is structured in a way that allows engineers to fully immerse themselves into their projects.
As a Civil Engineer who knows their future is within rail infrastructure, this is a unique opportunity to operate in a position of influence on large and prestigious projects.
With room to grow and the project portfolio assured, on offer is a place where a career-focused Civil Engineer should want to be.
- As a Civil Engineer you will be familiar with the design of railway infrastructure
- Provide high quality technical advice to clients and ensure that the needs of clients are understood and met
- Your excellent construction knowledge and the capability to deliver high quality projects is considered key
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 3 years + experience specialising in the rail industry
- BSc, BEng or MEng degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experienced of Civil Engineering design on rail projects ideally
- General experience of all aspects of civil engineering including road, drainage, earthworks, combined services and utilities design.
By working for this engineering powerhouse you will achieve your long-term career ambitions, and at the same time playing a key role in the success of their rail infrastructure business.
You will be offered a salary in line with your sought-after skill sets and the professional and career development one would expect from a recognised market leader.
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- Corporate Employee discounts from up to 400 retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities
To discuss, please contact George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 / 02 8252 4013