This leading multi disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently working on some of the largest transport projects in NSW. The business is structured in a way that allows engineers to fully immerse themselves into their projects.
As a Civil Engineer who knows their future is within highways, this is a unique opportunity to operate in a position of influence on large and prestigious projects.
With room to grow and the project portfolio assured, on offer is a place where a career-focused Civil Engineer should want to be.
- As a senior civil engineer you will be familiar with the design of pavement, highways and general civil infrastructure.
- In addition to your technical understanding you will be involved in the management of the design of the civil infrastructure.
- Your excellent construction knowledge and the capability to deliver high quality projects is considered key.
- Importance is placed upon your ability to lead and inspire younger engineer.
- This role will suit an ambitious tertiary qualified Engineer operating within a road and highways design team in NSW.
- You will have worked on RMS highways projects previously.
- Having previously worked in the Australian consulting market you will be familiar with the design standards and RMS process.
- Over 7 years post graduate experience as a Highways Engineer.
For further information please contact Azri Azlan on 0470 215 799 or email email@example.com