Our client is a multi-discipline global consultancy that has been established for decades in the Australian market. With an open management structure that embodies a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce for all our employees.
My client requires a Civil Drafter with Rail experience for their Sydney office. This role requires an ability to successfully manage, plan, resource and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed deadlines & budgets. You will consistently produce quality documents in agreed time frames.
- 2+ years of Civil drafting experience on major rail and transport projects
- AutoCAD experience with exposure to 12D or Civil3D design software is highly preferable.
- Experience working in Australian consultancies essential.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to start immediately
- Enthusiasm along with a passion for the construction and engineering industry.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.