Based in an idyllic location within central Sydney, this consultancy have made a name for themselves over the last 15 years. Working on both civil and structural projects, they have established a reputation as a consultancy who deliver first class projects on time and to budget. They offer a friendly and supportive working environment where your skills and experience can directly influence the success of the business.
With a continued investment in the civil group, there are exciting plans for further expansion that cover a range of positions. One key position is that of a Civil Designer with Civil 3D skills. You will work across land and urban development projects and will be continuously challenged to develop your skills and career.
As a Civil Designer, you will be responsible for designing roads, bulk earthworks, stormwater drainage and sub-division projects in Civil 3D within specified time frames. You will work across multiple projects and play a key role in project delivery.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years' post-graduate design/engineering consultancy experience
- Experience in 3D modelling using AutoCAD Civil 3D is essential. Complementary experience with DRAINS, MUSIC and TUFLOW will be highly regarded.
- An ability to work collaboratively within a team with other designers/drafters
- Experience delivering land and urban development projects is essential. Should you have additional transport infrastructure experience this would be highly regarded
- Full working rights in Australia
To apply, please hit the 'Apply Now' button or email your resume in MS Word format to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact Steve Morris on 02 8252 4011 / 0406 707275 for a confidential discussion.
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for other contract and permanent civil and structural opportunities; www.cgcrecruitment.com