Based in an attractive location in Sydney's North West, this leading civil design consultancy were established by some of the industry's leading figures. They wanted to offer a service to clients that was both professional and personable and this ethos is reflected by all members of staff. It is this approach, combined with their network of contacts and proven results, that has lead to the company going from strength to strength.
Focusing solely on civil design, they have established themselves as one of the leading players within the NSW market. As a result, workload is building up and they have reached a point where they require the addition of an extra Civil Design Drafter in order to service their clients in the manor that they have become accustomed to.
You will report directly into the director of the business and you will have a major influence over the projects that you are working on. You will be charged with being heavily involved in the designs that you are working on and to take a lead role in the delivery of these projects. You will be responsible for:
- Working on a number of subdivision and urban development projects
- Road design and drafting
- Car park design and drafting
- Drainage design and drafting
- Long-section and cross-section design and drafting
- Completing drafting work in AutoCAD
- Completing design work in Civil 3D
- A minimum of 3 years of consulting experience working on local design codes (NSW)
- An urban/land development background
- Knowledge of Civil 3D and AutoCAD
- Those without Civil 3D experience will have 12D experience - Civil 3D training will be offered
- You must be currently residing in Australia
- You must have full working rights in Australia
Don't miss out - hit the ' apply now' button and be considered for this fantastic role or call Steve Morris for a confidential discussion on 0406 707275.
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for other contract and permanent civil and structural opportunities; www.cgcrecruitment.com