Based in an idyllic location within central Sydney, this consultancy have built an outstanding reputation over the last 15 years. Working on both civil and structural projects, they have established a reputation as a consultancy who deliver first class projects on time and to budget. They offer a friendly and supportive working environment where your skills and experience can directly influence the success of the business.
With a continued investment in the civil group, there are exciting plans for further expansion that cover a range of positions. One key position is that of a Civil Design Drafter utilising your Civil 3D and AutoCAD skills. You will work across land and urban development projects and will be continuously challenged to develop your skills and career.
As a Civil Design Drafter, you will be responsible for designing and drafting of roads, bulk earthworks, stormwater drainage and sub-division projects in Civil 3D and AutoCAD within specified time frames. You will work across multiple projects and play a key role in project delivery.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years' post-graduate design/engineering consultancy experience
- Experience in 3D modelling using AutoCAD Civil 3D is essential. Complementary experience using 12D will be highly regarded.
- Advanced AutoCAD skills gained over a minimum of 3 years within a consultancy environment
- Demonstrable project experience in civil engineering design and drafting work that should include stormwater drainage and access road design.
- A self motivated, technically competent individual with a strong attention to detail.
- An ability to work collaboratively within a team with other designers/drafters
- A passion for developing and producing a professional documentation package
- Full working rights in Australia
- The ability to attend a face to face interview within the next two weeks
To apply, please hit the 'Apply Now' button or contact Steve Morris on 0406 707275 for a confidential discussion.
This role not right for you? Please visit our website for other contract and permanent civil and structural opportunities; www.cgcrecruitment.com