CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction sector. We are delighted to be recruiting a permanent full time Chief Financial Officer for a national commercial fit out & joinery company.
The role will require the right candidate to commence in the new year, responsible for overseeing the accounting, HR, and systems administration & compliance of the business.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Prepare and analyse project performance to present to board
- Manage and lead a small team - AP/AR/Payroll/Bank Reconciliation
- Analyse, monitor and manage new & old systems
- Forecasting, cash flow management and budgeting
- Reporting on purchasing of equipment
- Providing advice on legal matters
- Work closely with directors and project managers
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience within the Construction industry is required
- Relevant qualification in Accounting
- Experience using accounting and construction-based software’s (MYOB is preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to lead and manage a team
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation
- The opportunity to become an integral part of a thriving company and work alongside business professionals alike
Apply below or for more information, contact Skye Wexelman on 02 8252 4005 / email@example.com