My client is a internationally recognised retail group, boosting some of the largest shopping complexes across the globe. Due to recent renovation plans they have an urgent need for a CAD drafter to join their team, working from their Inner west office.
This role requires someone who will be able to communicate with clients and deliver projects. You will be assisting the Brandspace team who build and maintain, media super screens and smart screen networks across all centres. This role does not require a high degree of experience, it will be a perfect fit for a good CAD drafter who is willing to work hard and work autonomously.
- Update and maintain documents for the Operations team;
- Ensure project and asset teams have accurate, clearly defined specifications and plans required to complete their functions;
- Manage projects simultaneously and be able to judge priorities across portfolios of activity;
- Lead a high performance approach to ensure all documentation is delivered on time;
- Ability to start contract role ASAP and have full working rights in Australia.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.