The Directors of this company have an impressive CV of projects delivered working with well-known tier two builders, are very well connected in the Sydney marketplace, have a smart and forward-thinking business plan and are a cash positive company.
Closely working with the Director you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with perspective clients and managing the internal and external CRM systems
This position will suit someone who has worked in a fitout, property or facilities environment who has a passion for sales and networking.
Duties will include:
- Monitor Tenderlink, Property Daily and other property market publications for potential leads
- Compile and maintain contact list and building relationships with prospective clients to identify potential tender opportunities
- In conjunction with the Director setup strategic meetings, plan and prepare presentations to pitch capabilities.
- Maintain CRM system
- Communicate new product/service developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development and maintenance of marketing literature Capability Statement
- Bachelor of Business, Sales or Marketing OR a background in construction / fitout
- Background in Fitout, Property or Facilities
- Ability to manage and improve CRM systems
- Have demonstrated experience cold calling clients
- Be personable and have the ability to manage and build relationships
- Have previous experience pitching to clients
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a thriving business under two well connected, passionate and very astute directors who are looking to create culture based on people. As they are looking to attract candidates form the 2nd tier they are happy to pay equivalent salaries.
If you feel you meet with above criteria and are interested to find out more about the position, please apply for the position below or call Carmel from CGC on 0428 433 876 / 8252 4019