CGC Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading, national building controls and automation specialist to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager to join their expanding team.
Our client have an excellent reputation nationally and are currently experiencing excellent growth across Australia.
In the position of Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for targeting building owners, developers and contractors offering building management systems and energy efficiency solutions to a variety of clients across numerous industries.
You will be selling a premium product in the market that has an excellent reputation and brand with a highly competitive price point.
Your key focus will be to expand market share within the buildings sector by securing contracts to install the building management systems within high profile commercial buildings, standalone commercial buildings, hospitals, education buildings, hotels and government buildings.
What's On Offer:
A great opportunity to join an expanding business, selling a leading building management system with a competitive price point that clients are interested in.
A long term career with plenty of growth opportunities and training internally with a highly competitive salary package comprising of base salary, superannuation, vehicle allowance, phone, laptop and market leading commission structure.
- Prior experience within a technical engineering sales environment (building automation, controls, air conditioning or refrigeration would be highly beneficial)
- A keen interest in energy efficiency and building management systems and solutions
- Solid understanding of how a building works
- Well presented and confident building relationships with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Click APPLY NOW or send a resume to email@example.com