Commercial / Industrial builder turning over $25M and currently employs approx. 25 staff. The Director has a strong history working in the Sydney market and is well respected in the industry. Sectors currently covered include light industrial, retail and institutional delivering both refurbishment and fitout projects.
This is a newly created position that will assist with strategic growth.
Closely working with the Director you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with perspective clients and managing the internal and external CRM systems
This position will suit someone who has previous experience working in sales position within an construction environment.
Duties will include:
- Monitor BCI and help develop EOI programs
- Compile and maintain contact list and building relationships with prospective clients to identify potential tender opportunities
- In conjunction with the Director setup strategic meetings, plan and prepare presentations to pitch capabilities.
- Maintain CRM system
- Communicate new product/service developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development and maintenance of marketing literature Capability Statement
- Bachelor of Business, Sales or Marketing OR a background in Construction / Fitout
- Background in construction or fitout (might suit someone coming from a commercial furniture background)
- Ability to manage and improve CRM systems
- Have demonstrated experience cold calling clients
- Be personable and have the ability to manage and build relationships
- Have previous experience pitching to clients