National design studio are expanding their Sydney team with the addition of design orientated Business Development Manager. Diversified across a range of project types and sizes, this practice are currently designing and delivering high profile projects across Sydney's CBD with an extremely exciting pipeline of projects.
Based out of a modern Sydney CBD studio in a highly collaborative and design driven environment you will be working with a practice with great expertise from both a design and technical perspective.
The growth and expansion into new areas has created the need for an experienced Business Development Manager with industry connections, to ensure continued success.
The successful applicant will manage business development working closely with the CEO and will also work alongside projects teams to manage submissions and tenders as well as the overall marketing of the practice.
- Roughly 4 years’ experience in a BDM role from a related industry, Architectural/Construction background is desirable.
- Superior organisational skills.
- Design and graphical layout skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proved track record in Writing Proposals and Tenders
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of construction and the built environment.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org / 8252 4010