A leading provider of outsourced facilities management and building management services to the residential sector is looking for an experienced building manager to look after a site in Newcastle and also provide assistance to other locations in the region.
Your primary duties will be to:
- Manage the delivery of services in a manner that ensures an effective and efficient common property environment;
- Meet all contract and customer standards through exceptional customer service;
- Manage subcontractors;
- Common area defect management;
- Maintain asset register of tools;
- Ensure WHSE policies and procedures are met and maintained by all stakeholders;
- Manage expenditure and costs to meet agreed budget;
- Prompt response to work orders (day to day, operational and maintenance) and coordinate efficient and effective responses.
This is a great chance to work close to home, working with one of the best names in the residential building management sector. The central coast and Newcastle regions are a key target of growth for the business who have impressive growth plans for the next 18 months. Long term there could be area and regional manager roles for the right people.