- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Ensuring all building procedures are maintained
- Liaising with Owners, Executive Committee members and Service providers
- Providing guidance and advice on annual expenditure and budgets
- Creating and presenting monthly reports
- Maintaining up to date documentation and compliance
- Attending scheduled Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working within residential building management, demonstrable knowledge of legislation around fire safety and compliance, as well as knowledge of all essential services. Ideally you will have knowledge of BMC's.
This is a very client facing role, and you will be comfortable dealing with residents, as well as Strata and the respective executive committees, as well as working with subcontractors and internal stakeholders within the business.
Those from a trade background will have an advantage, but experience and customer service skills are the main criteria.
Please hit APPLY NOW if you are interested in this opportunity. Equally if you would like some more information, please call Oliver on 02 8252 4004