Our client is a global distributor / wholesaler of electrical products who work with almost all of the major electrical manufacturers across the world. They have a solid reputation and are offering an opportunity for an experienced Branch Manager to apply their technical knowledge and sales prowess out of their Gold Coast office.
- Competitive remuneration package
- 20 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Huge career progression, most recruitment is done internally
This role would suit an experienced Branch Manager who has a strong background within Electrical Wholesale / Electrical Distribution. They have an immediate requirement for a Branch Manager to manage their gun team. Some of the duties are listed below:
- You will be selling the full range of Electrical Products, Electrical Accessories and PPE through your branch.
- As the Branch Manager, you will be managing the overall day to day operations of the branch and all staff in branch.
- Part of the role will be assisting with Field Sales, meeting with major customers and carrying out joint visits with the Sales Executive.
- You will manage the Profit and Loss (P&L) for the branch and ensure the branch is a profitable site within the national wholesaler.
- The Branch Manager will ensure the branch is always Health and Safety (H&S) compliant and the staff receive the required training.
- You will carry out staff review, training and development and any other duties required as a Branch Manager.
- Proven background and experience of running an electrical wholesale branch
- Full working rights in Australia
- A good attitude and strong work ethic are vital to your application
- Profit and loss experience is necessary
To learn more call Matt on 0468 949 323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org