CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction sector. We are delighted to be recruiting a permanent fulltime Bookkeeper for a commercial fit out & joinery company based in Northern Tablelands.
The role will require the right candidate to commence in the new year, responsible for full functioning accounts.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- End to end full function Accounts - AP/AR/Payroll/Bank Reconciliation
- Management reporting
- Credit control
- Project Progress claims
- Ad-hoc duties as requested
Who we are looking for
- Previous experience within the Construction and/or relevant industries
- Experience using construction-based systems (i.e. Jonas Premier, CoConstruct, CHEOPS, Xero or similar);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive Salary + Superannuation
- The opportunity to become an integral part of a thriving company
- Stand alone Accounts position – progress into Senior Management
Apply below or for more information, contact Skye Wexelman on 02 8252 4005 / firstname.lastname@example.org