You will be supporting the BIM Practice lead, Project directors, project managers and other project personnel including designers and contractors; developing BIM execution plans and standards across projects and developing there BIM knowledge base and skills.
In addition, you will be required to guide the Project team through the virtual coordination and issue resolution process, define a program, assign tasks and meet deadlines create deadlines for the resolution, and then ensure the resultant actions are incorporated into the model.
You will also be required to assist in the preparation of design models and documentation and detailing on specific projects.
To be successful in this role you must have a good overall understanding of BIM practices and processes.
- Implement and manage BIM processes as required on a project by project basis. Leading a team of BIM Coordinators ensuring the client’s interest is paramount in the execution of BIM.
- Production of Federated Models primarily using Navisworks and Revit
- Federated models will be produced using the design or construction teams models.
- Production of BIM Execution Plans
- Delivery against BIM Execution Plans
- Lead co-ordination reviews internal & external with Consultants, Contractors, Architects & Project Managers
- Liaising and coordinating with the Engineers/Modellers/3rd party providers on the production of Models/Drawings
- Liaise with BIM leaders to establish company progression and intended direction.
- Review and ownership of existing BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement.