You will work on a high profile project in the NSW region and will be due for completion in 2021. This position would suit a BIM manager eager to accelerate their career in the contractor space. With previous experience and exposure to major civil infrastructure with a tier 1 contractor.
- Managing BIM use across the project
- Management of all the design and delivery phases of the project.
- Engaging with National Digital Engineering Manager, digital engineering team to develop innovative solutions.
- BIM Standards development, implementation and enforcement
- Content creation and managing content library files
- Creation of software template files
- 4+ years’ experience in a BIM Engineering role.
- Australian experience and local knowledge.
- Experience in 4D, 5D.
- Understanding BIM standards, procedures and deliverable's.
- Understanding of complex modelling and parametric families.
- Experience in utilising new and upcoming BIM technologies for civil and infrastructure projects.
- Full working rights in Australia.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.