High-end railway consultancy, backed by the owner and operator of one of the world’s most historic and most advanced railway networks.
The consultancy arm work extensively across North America, the Middle East, Europe and are rapidly growing their ANZ team based in Sydney.
Great culture, brand new offices in the Sydney CBD, a variety of contracts secured across projects including the Sydney Metro for Signalling, Power, Civil/Track, Advisory Services and Systems Safety Assurance.
To lead and manage the preparation of Expressions of Interest, unsolicited bids, and bids in response to specific Invitations to Tenders to a high standard so as to maximise the potential success rate, whilst at all times adhering to the companies Operating Procedures.
From contract award, project manage the delivery of the consultancy assignment in accordance with the invitation to tenders and the companies proposal whilst carefully balancing the needs of the client and companies requirement to achieve targeted gross margin.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversight of all ANZ bids in coordination with the companies ANZ’s executive team and account directors
- Enter all relevant client interfaces and market intelligence into the CRM system -Salesforce
- Develop bid strategy including relevant USPs, teaming, technical approach, risk assessment and commercial strategy
- Prepare and manage technical and commercial bid documents in accordance with the Salesforce gateway processes
- Act as the main interface with the International HQ with respect to bids
- Responsible for delivering bids on time
- Complete projects on time and to budget with acceptable cash flow
- Build strong client and partner relationships
- Set-up and manage new projects in the ERP system
- Execute projects to time and budget whilst maintaining a high level of client satisfaction
- All activities carried out in a safe environment
- All activities carried in accordance with the company Operating Procedures
- Significant experience in leading winning bids in consultancy environment
- Extensive experience of writing bids and consultancy reports
- Proven experience of successfully managing consultancy assignments
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Good influencing and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances
- Strong commercial focus
Please contact George Hvid to discuss: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873 – 0282 524 013