BID COORDINATOR - Contract
One of Australia's largest privately owned construction companies who have a strong presence up and down the eastern seaboard, turn over in excess of $800M and have a combined workforce of over 300 people and deliver works with federal, state and local governments as well as private institutions and blue chip corporate's
This position will suit a tender / bid coordinator that may come from a marketing / graphic design background. Working closely with State, Construction and Business Development Managers the core function of this position is to assist preparing EOI, tenders and bids/submissions. The role will be working on nearly $350 million worth of tenders and will be on a contract basis...
This will include:
- Assist State, Pre Construction and Business Development Manager as required
- Help analyse EOI, RFT and relevant documentation to provide guidance on submission requirements, strategy and timing
- In conjunction with the estimating department help coordinate the receipt tender / EOI documentation
- Prepare, collate and check all tender and bid submissions to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Help coordinate and write expressions of interest and tailor corporate profiles for targeted projects
- Ensuring in-house marketing material is current
- Coordinating meetings with various departments involved in the bid process
- Have knowledge around the bid process and tender /procurement methods
- Strong grammatical and proofreading / editing skills
- Adobe Pro, In design formatting experience
Please call Matthew Weighill 04188 860 931 or email me your CV to email@example.com