Our client is a premier boutique fitout firm operating within the commercial and educational space. The business has been trading for over 30 yrs, have a solid client base and offer a supportive culture. Boutique in nature, they can offer clients a personalised service and currently employ a close-knit team of 30 people.
Working closely with the Director the core function of this role will be to manage the bid process and whilst also overseeing the HSEQ Systems across projects valued to $5M, and managing all marketing and communications. This role could suit a strong bid writer who has experience reviewing bids and tenders, with an eye for design and creative flare.
This will include
- Management of the Estimating Team to ensure the timely and accurate output of conforming / Strategic Winning Tenders & Panel Applications.
- Preparation and Submission of EOI’s & Panel Applications
- Preparation and maintenance of Marketing documentation
- o Marketing Collateral, CV’s, Project Sheets,
- o Methodologies
- o Project Risk Analysis
- o Contractual Review
- Preparation and maintenance of Project Management Documentation specific to meeting the requirements of the deliverables of the RFT
- Managing the tendering process in line with the company's strategic business plan and goals.
- Review Tender documents and identify issues and raise RFI’s during the tender process.
- Tender writing, Methodologies, tender forms, project risk analysis, site management plans.
- Prepare Construction Programs
- Responsibility for Risk on tenders. Perform Detailed Risk Analysis and project detail Summary on Tenders.
- Present value / social / environmental Engineering options with all tender submissions.
- Maintain Quote Book, allocate tasks and Monthly Reporting on Bid Team Performance
- Obtaining feedback on lost opportunities and incorporating a "lessons-learned" approach going forward. Report back to Directors and Marketing Team.
- Attend mandatory Tender Site Inspections
- Review Contracts and provide feedback on clauses that present commercial risk and report this to Directors.
- Supervising and problem solving across all areas of the bid, tender and marketing functions
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in a Construction, Economics or Business Field
- Adobe Design Suite; PDF Pro, Indesign, Photoshop, illustrator
- Microsoft Office Suite Including MS Project
- Document control / Management
- Drivers Licence
- WHS White Card
- Strong Written Communication Skills
- High employee engagement and low staff turnover due to inclusive, professional, and flexible culture.
- They enjoy repeat business from the exceptional service that clients receive, and quality of product produced.
- They are growing at a steady pace, so the Director has time to invest in people and their careers.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com