Based in the CBD, this established engineering design consultancy work across multiple projects focusing predominantly on civil and structural engineering. They have an outstanding reputation in the industry and are continuing to go from strength to strength.
Due to this reputation, they are inundated with work and therefore require the assistance of an Associate Civil Engineer. With multiple projects underway, you will be assisting on a number of projects in order to deliver them on time and to the high standards of the consultancy.
Reporting into the senior management team you will work collaboratively to deliver projects. These will generally be civil elements relating to building structure projects. These will include the design of:
As the successful applicant, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Circa 6-10 years of experience as a Civil Design Engineer
- Be fully conversant with all relevant software packages, such as MUSIC, DRAINS, HEC-RAS
- Significant client facing experience
- Significant Australian experience with NSW experience being preferable but not essential
- Full working rights in Australia
- Due to the immediate nature of the position, only those candidates currently located in Australia will be considered.
Alternatively, please apply for this role directly via this website.
This role not quite what you're looking for? Check out our website for other relevant opportunities: www.cgcrecruitment.com