Our aspiring Tier 1 client, with a projected $2B pipeline are seeking a well-rounded, robust and determined junior to join their Sydney team.
- Aspiring Tier 1 property developer located in Sydney, close to parking spaces
- $2B projected pipeline in the active retirement living space
- Are you a junior Project Manager looking to thrive in development?
- Assist with property development and feasibility analysis
- Lead and manage activities including specific projects, task and research that relate to the implementation of the property development projects
- Assist with the operational management of finances and budget related to property development projects including cash flow and budget forecasting
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Assist the Director or other team members with contract negotiations
- Manage administration of property development contracts/agreements
- Assist with the implement communication strategy including sales and marketing plans
- Assist with the facilitation of meetings and workshops
- Knowledge of OH&S Practices
- Tertiary qualification in business, property development, finance and investment, construction management or related degree
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in a project management role
- Sound experience in a property related role and knowledge of the property market
- Commitment to learn
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Sound analytical skills
- Sound report writing
- Project Management/coordination
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com.