This market leading firm has a focus on the delivery of high profile projects across both the private and public sector. With a global network across multiple sectors this means they are able to attract some of the industries most influential and forward-thinking individuals.
About the opportunity
Due to ongoing growth and a strong pipeline of work, the Brisbane team is expanding therefor the opportunity has arisen for an experienced cadet or assistant project manager to join this global organisation. If you currently have client-side experience on a smaller scale, then this will offer you the path to larger projects and full control of the project life cycle.
Skills and Experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in construction or relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A solid understanding of building and construction.
- Knowledge of Microsoft project will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Previous project management experience, ideally on the client-side.
- A highly competitive remuneration package.
- Entry into a market leading organisation.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Inclusive culture with ongoing learning.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com