The company has a cemented reputation as a leading Australian Architectural firm, offering concept design, through to delivery of innovative, award-winning buildings, interiors and urban design projects.
This firm delivers projects across a range of architectural sectors including residential, mixed use, education, sports, leisure and community buildings.
As the Design and Quality manager, you will be required to oversee projects, ensuring time frames and budgets are being met, not compromising on the design and quality in the process.
This position will also include the need for you to implement certain systems to ensure the design and quality of projects too.
- An experienced, preferably senior Architect or Associate
- Strong understanding of relevant Quality management Health and safety systems,
- Extensive experience with Revit
- strong knowledge of different procurement methods for development, understanding of risks in architectural design and documentation, and have demonstrated experience in project leading and design management on complex projects.
- Has the capacity to lead peers, consultants and clients, as well as assist them with the quality management systems
- Ability to support the Practice Manager: reviewing consultancy contracts, assisting in the preparation of fee and scopes by Directors, and number of working groups
If you'd like to hear more about this role, please don't hesitate to click 'APPLY NOW' or contact me on 02 8252 4927 or firstname.lastname@example.org