Sydney's most sought after architecture and design firms, based out of a modern Surry Hills studio. Specialising in highly complex residential and mixed use projects, you will be working under a highly reputable and well known, award winning Director.
Reporting to the Principal Director of the Architecture Firm, you will be exceptionally well organised, an autonomous worker and have previously come from working in an Architecture firm.
Not only will you be providing executive assistance, you will also be supporting the team and assisting with general office administration.
As EA, you will be an extension of the CEO. You will be a vigorous and highly presentable individual with a sounds understanding of design processes. We want someone who will create a positive influence on corporate culture and someone who is a strong relationship builder.
You will also work on marketing and awards submissions, and assist the team with preparing presentation documents.
You will come with:
- previous personal/executive experience in an architecture firm
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- highly organised, precise, proactive and reliable
- competency in MS Word and Excel
- proficiency in Indesign and Photoshop
- a desire to contribute to the success of the practice
Click apply!! or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Design and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com