CGC Brisbane, are working with an established and successful building company in the commercial, Residential, and industrial sectors - Average projects range between $10-40m
The business are at a good phase of activity, growth and confidence heading into the new financial year.
As part of the growth plans - they are looking for a capable Architectural Drafter to join the business, and mentor / supervise a junior member of the team
Duties and responsibilities:
- Produce and amend design plans / working drawings based on client specifications
- some conceptual design for future developments
- High attention to detail and accurate
- Work closely with clients and local authorities for development and design approvals
- 5 years plus, in a Drafting / Design role in the Architectural, or Building Sector
- Able to produce detailed designs in AutoCAD
- Excellent knowledge of QBCC building codes and practices
- Degree qualified or equivalent in Construction design or Architecture
- An excellent communicator, flexible and adaptable
you must have the immediate right to live and work in Australia to be considered for the role.
Please apply now to be considered - or get in touch for more information, Lee Hayward - 0437868073 or Lee.Hayward@cgcrecruitment.com