My client is a small, multi-disciplinary team of around 10, looking to expand their architectural practice. They produce award winning designs for residential, mixed-use and commercial projects with NSW and QLD.
This practice has an inclusive, enthusiastic approach. They have a substantial number of projects in the works and are looking to bring on a permanent employee to assist on projects due to their growing client base.
The role is ideal for an experienced architect (who's local to the area), looking for a role within a small, boutique architectural firm that consistently produces high quality residential, commercial and mixed-use projects across the state.
Please note: The ideal candidate is someone who is local to the Central Coast of NSW area.
- 5 years post-graduate experience within the Australian architectural sector
- Strong construction knowledge and BCA understanding
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Architecture or an equivalent
- Prior experience producing high-end residential or mixed-use or commercial projects
- High proficiency with Revit
- Ability to understand and comply with LEP as well as the ability to go through relevant council policies and find applicable guidelines
- Interior design experience desired but not essential
- Capacity to demonstrate these skills through a portfolio and previous experience
- Excellent workplace culture
- Work-life balance encouraged
- Smaller practice locally owned
- Competitive salary package