About the Role:
Due to the growth of our HVAC Service and Maintenance Division, we are looking for an Air Conditioning Technician with 2/3 years post trade who is ready to take their career to the next level, based in the Sydney CBD.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide adequate supervision and instruction to contractors and apprentices in your care.
- Perform maintenance and service related tasks on a variety of commercial HVAC sites in CBD.
- Attend break-down and service calls.
- Be on-call (approx 1 in every 4-6 weeks)
- Produce Service Reports for clients and office.
- Trade qualifications in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration.
- ARCtick licence for the handling of refrigerant gas.
- Experience in developing and instructing apprentices.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of occupational health and safety principles.
- Valid Car Drivers licence.
- Competent written and verbal English.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience in sales and quoting of service related jobs.
- Other relevant WorkCover or WHS related courses including WHS Consultation, Elevated work platforms, working at heights etc.
- Experience in installation and construction duties.
Please apply now through SEEK with your CV attached or contact Karl French on 0282524029 or email@example.com