A HR background or recent HR qualification is looked upon favorably, but so is just an interest in HR functions. Is this you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for YOU to join a global organisation in the construction and property development industries, and to further develop your skills in both HR and administration.
This Junior Administrator will be available for an 8 week contract position where the first 4-6 weeks will be located in the CBD office, and the remainder in the Mascot office.
This role is likely to be extended and then there is even the possibility for it to go permanent with the global company.
Your roles and responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the HR team on a day to day basis
- Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Diary management
- Managing meeting rooms
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
- Reporting when required
- Ad hoc duties
- Previously exposed to HR whether through study or team assistance is favorable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Immaculate presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Click APPLY or contact Mikaila on 02 8252 4010 / email@example.com