CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting a Administration Assistant for a Tier 1 company specialising in Demolitions.
Our client is the largest Demolition business in Australia. Currently turning over approximately $500 Million, our client is a well established and stable business to join! They are seeking an energetic candidate to be the face of their business and to join their up-beat culture.
As an Administration Assistant, you will be supporting the exciting expansion of the business and working along side the newly appointed Receptionist. The role requires a highly energetic and organised candidate who has worked in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Your roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the wider team
- Redirecting phone calls
- Assisting the reception area when necessary
- Query resolution
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience within Construction (not essential but favoured)
- Minimum 3 years experience in Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Opportunity to work for a fantastic business based near Mascot Station.
- Easily accessible via Public Transport - 5 min walk from Mascot station
- Competitive Salary + Superannuation