This national Insurance Builder works across various projects within the commercial and residential space with project values randing between $10K - $4Million. They have a well known presence in the market and promote a fantastic and transparent work culture.
Seeking a fast-paced individual who thrives in a high-volume environment and is skilled in handling multiple tasks at one time. You must be self motivated and understand financial numbers. The role will be based in their Beautiful offices based out in North Strathfield.
- Processing of supplier invoices to both job costing system and MYOB.
- Reconciliations to supplier statements
- Completing account reconciliations
- External and internal query resolution
- Reporting as required
- General accounts duties when required
- General admin duties when required; inc filing
- Accounts Payable experience required - minimum 3 years essential
- Experience within MYOB is essential
- Experience in the building and construction industry is HIGHLY REGARDED and almost essential
- Debtor control experience is essential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced in Microsoft suite is beneficial
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Opportunity to work for a National Insurance Builder
- Growth Opportunities
- Attractive working hours
- Easily accessible via Public Transport
- Attractive Salary - $55K - $60K + Superannuation
- Fantastic team culture and collaborative working environment
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Prashilta Prahalad on 8252 4023 / email@example.com