About the Company:
Our client focuses on various Residential Development on Projects ranging from $500K - $100M + in value. This is a great opportunity to work for a growing organisation who promotes a great work culture.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- High volume end-to-end accounts payable duties (800 - 1000 Invoices per month)
- Fortnightly and monthly payment runs.
- Reconciliation of supplier and subcontractor accounts.
- Matching approved purchase orders with incoming creditor and supplier invoices.
- Providing Administrative and Reception Support
- Minimum 3 years experience in Accounts Payable
- Experience within construction (desired not essential)
- Experience with Microsoft Suite Office
- Experience using NAV (desired not essential)
Apply below or for more information, contact Prashilta Prahalad on 02 8252 4023 / firstname.lastname@example.org