Reputable Remedial company who specialise in commercial and industrial spaces. 40 employee's and over 50 subcontractors presently.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible, but not limited too;
- Generate Purchase orders and match invoices
- review verify and code invoices and enter into finance system
- track employee expenses and process expense reports
- track and audit petty cash
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- undertake AP ledger reconciliations
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- correspond with suppliers and respond to enquiries
- assist with month end closing
- Ensure new customers and suppliers are set up on system
- prpare management reports
- manage debt recovery process
- maintain AR customer files and records
- generate and send customer invoices
- carry out billing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- undertake account receivable ledger reconciliations
- follow established procedures for processing receipts and allocation of payments received.
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- monitor customer accounts for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Check and verify invoices, receipts, purchase orders, contract payment schedule and statements.
- allocate and post financial transaction details to correct ledger account
- find and use account data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies
- perform administrative tasks
- provide support to accounts and payroll manager.
- MYOB proficiency a MUST
- 2-3 years experience in similar Accounting role
- Must have experience in the Construction, Engineering or Design industry
- Accounting qualification or working towards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Excellent communication skills