Only considering candidates who have had MYOB experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant/ bookkeeping individual who is looking to establish themselves within a growing organisation, offering longevity and career development.
There are about 400 people in the wider organisation internationally (spanned across the UK) however a much smaller amount in the Sydney Office, creating a 'small business' feel.
You will be reporting into the CFO who is based in London, but also to the local engineering directors too.
Duties will consist of but not limited to:
- Using the system MYOB
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Financial and Project reporting
- Month to month reporting calendar
- Ad hoc administrative support when needed
- Monitor cash movements and cash forecasts
- Bank reconciliation
To be considered for the role you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years Bookkeeping and financial experience, touching on administration within construction, engineering or design.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Be proficient using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have used MYOB.
Previous experience working within construction/engineering or design is a must.
How to Apply
Apply below or for more information, contact Danyelle on 0282 524017 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com