Our client is one of Australia’s leading contractors, with over 20 years of industry experience offering a range of services within the civil construction industry.
Our clients core values define the companies culture & key values is what strengthens the company’s performances & makes a difference in the way they do business.
Our client is seeking an experienced Crane driver and Dogman for a major RMS upgrade in the Northern beaches.
- Long term work available
- Good Rates of pay +overtime +Super + Allowances
- Immediate start
- White Card/HR Licence & C6 Licence
- Must be able to operate a 25T Franna
- You’ll be willing to commit to the project
- You’ll be willing to work day & night shift (50-60 hour weeks.)
- You’ll be physically fit, willing to do some other labouring/operating when work is quiet with the crane
- Experience working in Civil Projects
- You’ll have the ability to work on own initiative and be able to work without constant supervision as well as a team.
- 2 x checkable work references from previous employers
If this position is of interest then please call Anita on: 02 8252 4007 apply online or email: firstname.lastname@example.org