PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT – INFRASTRUCTURE
Lee moved to Australia from the UK in September 2016, settling in Brisbane – and brings over 10 years’ experience in recruitment.
Lee has an extensive background in white collar Construction, and other International Technical Engineering markets – successfully delivering to some of the world’s largest multi-national organisations.
His specialist area with CGC Recruitment is dealing with Civil and Rail Infrastructure contractors.
Key roles Lee recruits for are:
• Foreman, Supervisors, Superintendents, Site Managers
• Site/ Project / Senior Project Engineers
• Contract Administrators/ Quantity Surveyors /Estimators/Commercial Managers
• Project Managers/Senior Project Managers/Construction Managers
• General Managers & Directors