Jamie started her recruitment career in 2016 after completing a Bachelor of Arts with a double major in Criminology and Sociology at Victoria University in Wellington, New Zealand.
With a background and passion for understanding people, Jamie has been able to bring transferrable skills from her degree into the recruitment industry to build relationships and understand the motivations of an individual.
After two years of specializing in permanent and temporary placements across blue and white collar industries, Jamie made the move to Brisbane to carry on her recruitment career.
Jamie has joined CGC to head up our Office support division in Queensland as this is where most of her experience lies. Jamie is focused on continuing the high level of service to our customers across all the divisions in which CGC Recruitment operate: Building, Civil, Engineering, MEP, Rail & Property
The positions Jamie recruits for include, but are not limited to:
– Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant
– Project & Site Administrator
– Team Assistant
– Receptionist, Administrative Support & Assistant
– Office Manager
– Tender Administrator
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Payroll Administrator, Bookkeeper
– Accountant & Assistant Accountant
– Customer Support Administrator
– HR Generalist/Coordinator
– HR Manager
– Internal Recruiter
– Talent Acquisition Specialist
– Marketing Coordinator< back to consultants page